Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ribbon Share!!

This Post will stay at the top for the rest of the week, scroll down to see new posts :)

If you're like me, you love ribbon! I especially love Stampin' Up Ribbon because they design it to co-ordinate with their lovely papers.  And, if you're even more like me, you want it all! All the colors and styles!  But, that's pretty pricey SO.... how about we do a ribbon share?  Sounds like a good idea to me!  To start I thought I would do a ribbon share of the In Color ribbon.  I don't have any of that beautiful ruffled ribbon and I just really have to have it.   If you are new to ribbon shares, here is how they work.  I will sign people up to participate in the share, then purchase the appropriate number of ribbon spools, dividing up the cost.  I will then divide it up into 3 yard increments and package it all up for you.  You get 3 yards of each color.  A win win situation! Here is the cost breakdown: 

Option One: In colors 2011/12 includes 5 colors of 1/2" stitched poly ribbon (page 194 in catalog)
3 yards each of Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz, and Blushing Bride
$10.50 (that includes tax and shipping to my reg customers who i can hand deliver it to, add $1.50 if i need to mail it-USA only)
Option Two: add the matching cardstock assortment and marker set, and I will give you tax and shipping free
markers $14.95 paper is $6.95 adding the ribbon share ($9 w/o shipping and tax)  makes it $30.90

 Option Three: In Colors 2011/13 includes 5 colors of 3/8" ruffled ribbon (page 194 in catalog)
3 yards each of calypso coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder
$18 (that includes tax and shipping to my reg customers who I can hand deliver to, add $1.50 if i need to mail it-USA only)
Option Four: add the matching cardstock assortment pack and the marker set, and I will give  you the tax and shipping free.  Markers $14.95 paper $6.95 adding ribbon share ($15 w/o shipping and tax) comes to $36.90
I need to have everyone signed up by August 25th so I can place the ribbon order.  Feel free to contact me with any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!