Friday, September 9, 2011

Addicted to Rosettes!

I'm still making paper rosettes!  They are actually really fun, so if  you haven't tried one yet, I suggest you jump on board the accordion fold band wagon!  Check out that teeny tiny one.  It is made from the boho blossoms punch, which is also what I used to make the Rich Razzleberry flowers in the center of the rosettes.  The leaves were made with the Build a Blossom stamp set and matching blossom Builder punch, on Pear Pizzazz paper.  The patterned paper is from the   Pocket Full of Posies designer series paper pack.  Scroll down to the previous post to see how the rosettes were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!