Tuesday, September 13, 2011

more halloween treat holders

While making my little bat yesterday, I had some left over pieces from the 'Perfect Pennants' die.  When I saw the scalloped circles laying there, I just had to see if they would work as accordion fold rosettes.  Happily they do, and they look sort of like lace.   The pieces I had left from the bat were black, and I was in Halloween mode, so I made this little sour cream container style treat holder.   The bat stamp is from the 'Batty for You' set.   The directions for the accordion fold rosettes are very simple.  Score across the circle from scallop to scallop, all the way around the circle.  Make a snip along one of the lines, to the center of the circle.  Fold back and forth all the way around.  Glue the 2 pieces together and your done! Directions for the sour cream style container can be found at this post from a few days ago. sour cream container  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that rosette. I have to get the die cut for sure now. Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!