Monday, October 17, 2011

Get Pink

One of my favorite websites www.splitcoaststampers.com is turning their gallery pink this month with their "Hope You Can Cling To" campaign.  Splitcoast Stampers has partnered with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for the Second Annual "Hope You Can Cling" to campaign, designed to raise Breast Cancer Awareness with a card drive to benefit those affected by Breast Cancer.   There are lots of ways to participate and lots of fun challanges.  This card is for one of the challenges, which is to create a collage card.   I decided on a group of small individual squares for my collage, each with a different image of things I love.   And, right in the center, a pink ribbon.   Head on over to the "Hope you can cling to" webpage to get in on the action.  Follow this link for more information on the campaign and challanges. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/news/comments.php?id=1315_0_1_0_C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!