Sunday, December 11, 2011

ARGH!

I am computerless :(   My laptop completely crashed I have no idea how.  I did  not drop it or spill coffee on it or anything.   I hope to have a computer soon!  I have to use my husbands computer for a few minutes when he gets home from work.  I think mine will get fixed later this week.  I've been told I will get a time frame on Monday.  On the positive side, I've gotten some great customer service from Sony, so I'm confident all will be well.  I'm hoping I haven't lost all my photos and digital downloads! And, I have learned a very valuable lesson about backing up your data!  Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!