Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vintage Tags

The card pictured above was a complete copy of one made by my friend Kathy Lebfritz.  It was super cute so I snapped a picture with my phone and made one when I got home.  I just love the little tags!  I've used these little tags before (here) and I love the look they give.  This card uses a stamp set called Fresh Vintage, which has been inked up with Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, and Peach Parfait markers.  The Tiny Tags stamp set and Jewelry Tags punch make the tags, which have been attached with a teeny tiny safety pin from Vintage Trinkets Embellishments. 

The hearts were cut from the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies-love those!! and the paper is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and is called Everyday Enchantment.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!