Friday, April 27, 2012

Thankfulness

The women's group at church was having a party, and the theme was "Thankfulness".  I was asked to make little booklets that were going to include the guest's favorite scripture, thoughts, poems or stories on Thankfulness.  These little books are great for Baby Showers, Weddings, and much more. See here a similar one I made for a Baby Shower. 
This book was super easy to put together.  I cut paper in Concord Crush with my big shot scallop square die.  This die is great because you can cut multiple papers at one time, great when you have to make 30 like I did :)  The inner pages are just white squares printed off with the guests Thankfulness ideas. 
The book is put together with a simple Binder Ring from an office supply store.  I added some matching ribbon to add some soft detail. 
The cover punch image was made with My Digital Studio!  I didn't have a "Thankfulness" stamp, but with My Digital Studio I was able to make my own :)   I then punched them out and added them to my books.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!