Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Betsy's Blossom take 2

I really like the bold images in the Betsy's Blossom set.  I guess I'm really liking the new Gumball Green too because it seems I've used it on just about everything I've made this past week.  Here is another card, very similar to the one I posted last week, but I added some of the new Designer Paper, Floral District.  Really pretty paper.  The colors I used on this card are Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight.  And, check out the new 1/4 stitched grosgrain ribbon! Love that! 
I made a few co-ordinating items that match this card.  I was asked to do a quick paper craft demo, so I used this card as the make and take, and then I showed how to use a scrap if paper to make a cute treat container, and how to turn a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper into a gift box. 
The little sour cream container is made with a 5 x 7 piece of paper, rolled into a tube, then pinched closed at each end in opposite directions. I have directions for this in a previous post here.
The box is made by scoring a piece of paper at 2,5,7, and 10 inches, then turn the paper and score again at 2 and 7.  I made this box tons of times too, and I gave directions here and more examples here.
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you liked today's projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!