Thursday, May 17, 2012

MDS Swatchbook!

Yea!  My first MDS (My Digital Studio) Swatch book is here!!  Unfortunately two days too late for Mother's Day, but what are  you going to do.  My fault, I sent it out too late.  But, now its here and I love it!!
The first page has a photo of my parents, photo on the blog is blurry but in real life its not :)  The swatch book comes with a clear plastic cover too, to keep the swatch book nice and protected.  I made this for my mother.  Its a book all about her grand kids.  I figured the swatch book format would be good because she could carry it with her in her purse and pull it out for those moments when she feels like showing off her grandchildren.  There are 9 grand kids, so i featured them each on their own page, a large photo on front and a collage on the back.
Then some pages of the family together.
These little swatch books are really great.  I made this one first, and since then I've made three more.  One for my niece in London, a book all about her cousins.  One for me to keep in my purse, and one for my mother in law.  They haven't been delivered yet, I expect them any day.  These books are a great bargain, just $12.95, even less if you are a demonstrator and buy it from yourself.  That was a hint, if  you love digital scrap booking and know your going to print images and pages or photo books, or buy downloads, might as well buy from yourself!  Ask me about that if your interested :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!