Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Reason to Smile

When I was working on this page my husband walked into my craft room and said "Is that a paper page?"  I guess it has been awhile since I made a scrapbook page with paper and scissors!  I love how it turned out, but I will say that I almost tossed it aside and made a digital one instead :)  I forgot how long it took me to make a page.  I printed the pictures out a few times because I wanted to zoom in or make them bigger, things I could have just done right in the software if I had made a digital page.   I decided to make a paper page because of my daughters dress.  As I was looking at the photos, I was reminded of some paper I had.  I was worried that maybe it had sold at my retired products garage sale but when I searched through the unsold items, there it was!  And, there was also some retired rick rack ribbon in pumpkin pie, so cute! Two of my favorite things, paper and ribbon!  I made a two page spread, and I am happy with the result. 
Here is page two.  When searching for a flower stamp to use for the background, I decided on the set "Reason to Smile".  This is an exclusive set that will be available only in July.  When you spend $50 on any product, you can pick up the set for only $5.00 in either wood mount or clear mount.  And I liked the name of the set so much I used it for the title of my page!  















These cute little scallops are from the Dotted Ribbon Border Punch.










This label was made with the new Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies for the Big Shot.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!