Saturday, July 28, 2012

August Recruit Special

Hi Everyone!  Have you ever wondered about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  Did you know you could be any sort of demonstrator you want to be?  Be a business minded demo and make some  money for your family.   Be a slightly business minded demo and make enough to cover the cost of all your scrapbooking or paper crafts supplies.  Be a hobby demo and just use it for the discount on the products you love.  What kind of Demo would you be?  Stampin' Up! lets you customize your starter kit so that you can get exactly the products YOU want.  Pick $125 worth of products for just $99!!  Get your Holiday supplies.  Grab some scrapbooks and papers.  Go all digital!  Its all up to you!  And, you can do it all online right from my Stampin' Up! store.  Click on that today!
In August, you can get this super cute Halloween project when you sign up!   Love it!! So, when picking out your products for your starter kit, don't pick the products shown below, because you will get them FREE!!   Contact me with any questions, or go to my Stampin' Up! site by clicking the "Join my Team" tab above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!