Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moving Forward Stamp Set

I have been using alot of paper Flags in my projects lately.  They are so cute and whimsical, and EASY.  This card is for a little boys birthday and uses the very cute Ronald McDonald House Charities set called Moving Forward.  Did you know that Stampin Up! has a Ronald Mc Donald Charity set every year?  Well they do and with every set purchased, $3.00 goes to the charity.  I get the set every year, they are always cute and always kid focused.  I really like this years set.  I choose the hot air balloon for this card, it seemed perfect for the recipient and I liked how the pennants went with the strips of paper I used for my background.  I used colors from this years new In-Color collection.  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse.   





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!