Thursday, July 5, 2012

Note pads

Hi everyone!  Tonight is the first night of my MY Digital Studio class! Fun Fun Fun!!  I thought I would provide some note pads for everyone, and have them out at the tables.  I went to Office Depot and grabbed a 12 pack of note pads for around $6.75.  They looked plain and boring to me so I decided to make them cute and I was going to get out my paper and flower punch, but then I though "Hey, this is a digital class, why not do something digital?"   I used the Keep This Memory kit to make these note pads.  Then I printed them out on my regular old printer, which is not a photo printer its just a regular printer in my husbands office. I don't think I would use this printer for scrapbook pages but for this it worked just fine.   I added some heavier weight cardstock to the paper tray and I think they turned out cute! 


Here is a close up of the words I wrote. :)

I was able to print two covers on one sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock.
I hope you like todays project.  If you missed signing up for the class, feel free to jump in at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!