Thursday, July 19, 2012

Raspberry Smiles

I have been using the set Reason to Smile quite a bit lately.  Its such a nice summery set.  I used the same layout from the butterfly cards of the past few days.  I was looking at an old card from the begining days of my blog, and was inspired to make one like it.  I stamped the larager flower onto First Edition Designer Series paper, then used a blender pen and Raspberry Ripple ink to color them in.  I added some glitter to the centers of the flowers.  Some stitched Raspberry Ripple ribbon adds some nice texture.
Quick post today, I am off to swim lessons with the kids!  I hope you have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!