Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sneek Peek!

Yesterday the items I pre-ordered from the soon to be released Holiday Seasonal Catalog came!  It was like Christmas in July!  The first thing I did was download the new Digital Content CD.  The second thing I did was use my new Big Shot items.  This card uses a new die called "Snow Flurry".  It has three snowflakes.  Love it.  I placed a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock (3 1/2 by 4 3/4) onto the die in a way that the largest snowflake would hang off the end of the cardstock but the medium snowflake would be  a complete image.  I call this a negative space card, and made some similar ones here.









I then used a 2-way glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds to the edges of the snowflakes.  This looks really pretty in real life but the sparkle doesn't show up as well in the photo.  I popped up the Vanilla layer on a piece of candy cane striped paper from the Be Of Good Cheer designer series paper pack.  That is then layered on a piece of Gumball Green and the card base is Cherry Cobbler. I also cut out a medium snowflake in Cherry Cobbler and added the December 25 stamp from the new set Joyous Celebrations. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!