Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stampin' Up! gives us a Reason to Smile

This month Stampin' Up! is offering a limited time stamp set for only $5.00 when you spend $50.  The set is called Reason to Smile and it is a sweet floral two-step stamp set.  A two step stamp is one where you have two of almost the same image, but one is a background and one usually an outline or detail stamp.  Demonstrators were able to get the set as a sneek peek last month, and I used it here on a scrapbook page.  That page inspired me to make this card.  I used the smaller flowers to make a background.  I then used the larger stem stamps to make the main image.   I used the stamp set Petite Pairs for my sentiment, and punched it out with the new Ticket Duo punch.  The ribbon is Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon. There is a little bit of glitter on the flowers which doesnt seem to show up in the photo.  I also used the ticket corner punch to mimic the ticket corners on the tag.
Contact me in July to place your order and get this set for just $5.00!
Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!