Friday, October 19, 2012

Clearance Rack

The clearance rack has been updated with lots of great new sale items!!  Go to my Stampin' Up! website and check it out here .   Click the small shop now button in the top right corner, click clearance rack, its the second or third item down the left side.   Lots of new ribbon, some red in time for Christmas, lots of dies, lots of paper.  A GREAT DEAL on STAMPIN' SPOTS! love those little guys.  I bought some envelopes too.  and a few of the simple scrappin kits, those are great for scrapbooks and cards too!  But run, don't walk, items sell out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!