Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It was fun to find these pictures from 1993!  Ben and I were married in 1993 and one of the things we loved to do was spend time with friends in our new apartment.   We hosted game nights and dinners and one of my favorites, Pumpkin Carving!!  I made this page for the Creative Crew challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  I was going to make a digital page, but found these photos and felt like making a traditional page.  I did use My Digital Studio for the title and tag, and I've explained all that on my Digital Blog, click on over if you would like more details, there is a link in the right hand column of this blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!