Thursday, November 15, 2012

a digi page

We are sick here at the Rush house.  At least Jillian and I are. So, not a lot of paper crafting getting done.  But, that doesn't mean that I can't still get creative.  I have been sitting under a blanket, next to a hot cup of tea, playing with MyDigitalStudio!  There are so many new techniques I am learning with the new and improved MyDigitalStudio2.  This page featuring Jillian uses a new technique I learned in which I can add multiple strips of paper into a punch, like I did in the heart.  I also recolored the bow at the bottom to match the papers.  The hardest part of this page was deciding on what papers to use in the heart.  My Digital Studio classes will Begin again in January.  The download version of My Digital Studio is available now, and the disk version will be available beginning November 29th.  And, don't forget, you can get a FREE trial of the software too!  I think that MY Digital Studio is the perfect gift for Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, Stampin' Up! is having its annual Online Extravaganza again this year.  There will be discounted items as well as a few door busters.  I don't have all the details yet, we were just told it would happen again this year.  I will post details when they become known.
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!