Friday, November 9, 2012

New Blog Header

I decided to give my blog header a Thanksgiving face lift.  I used the digital owl punch, which I love so much in real paper punch version.  The Turkey feathers are from the Rosettes download. I cropped the embellishment in half with the new embellishment cropper, then resized them so they were getting smaller and smaller, layered them, and done.  Such a fun little turkey.   I saw this done with the bright blooms download too! 
Here is my blog header for my digital crafts blog.
 
Head on over to my digital blog for more details on how to make the turkey.
 
I used the recolor tool to make the rosettes the color I wanted. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!