Saturday, November 17, 2012

OnLine Extravaganza Starts Monday!

The online Extravaganza starts Monday!!  There will be some 24 hour only door busters!  On sale will be the BIG SHOT!!  the DIAGONAL SCORING PLATE, and THE BIG SHOT DOCTOR BAG!  and much more.    And, to sweeten the deal, if you order from my website during this sale, you will be entered into a drawing for the Four Seasons stamp set (cling mount) or the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps which includes yummy recipes to use with the stamps! I've made these several times, YUM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!