Thursday, December 20, 2012

Congrats Renee!

My sister-in-law Renee graduated from nursing school on Friday!!  YEA!  She is a mom of 2 and did this in what little spare time she had.  It was a long road and we are all proud of her for her hard work and dedication!! Way to Go Renee!!   My sister Amy and I got her a gift card for a store called Scrubs  so she can buy some more work clothes.  Here is the card I made to go with the gift.  Cute huh?   I saw a version of it on Splitcoast stampers.    I used papers from the Floral District Designer Series paper.  I used a marker to make the stitching along the hem and neck and sleeves.  The tag punch made the pocket, I just turned over a bit at the top to reveal the other side at the top of the pocket.
The inside of the card has a pocket to hold the gift card.  Fun to make, I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!