Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh, Hello

The first stamp set in the new Spring Seasonal catalog is Oh, Hello and I really like it.  The sentiments are nice and BIG, and I really like the chevrons too, although I didn't use them today.  These cards use a few other favorites from the new catalog too, the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder and the new Designer Builder Brads. 



This first card uses the flower stamp as a background behind the Sentiment.  I layered a paper doily behind the sentiment for some added texture. I also used some white craft ink to distress the edges of the card base.  The patterned paper is from Tea for Two.
















This card uses the designer Builder Brads, page 12.  A Builder Brads lets you add a paper center to the brad to match your project.  I really like the look of the matching brad, and once you've added the paper, you put an included epoxy bubble on top to finish it off.   So pretty.



Quick post today, I need to get my paper cut for class tomorrow!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!