Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Dollar Disc Deal

I just wanted to let you know that My Digital Studio Content Disc are on sale for $1.00 in the Clearance rack while supplies last! Quite a deal!!  While you're at it, throw the Free February Wallpaper Download into your cart too, item #133023, go find the free january one too if you haven't done so already.  let me know if you have any questions! 



Add caption
 




Thanks for stopping by!!! Check out my digital blog in you haven't before.  Classes starting up again in February if you live in the area, if not, have no fear there are lots of free video tutorials on line.  Check out MyDigitalStudio.net
Get a Free 30 day trial and play around with the tutorials, see what you can do with the software!  I make scrapbook pages, photo books, home decor, journals, calendars and more.  Join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!