Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sweet Valentines

My Valentine's Day order came today! So of course I had to use it right away.  I stamped a bunch of hearts and punched them out, then got out all the different candies I had bought just for the cute little cello bags that came with the heart stamp. What fits in those skinny little cellophane bags you ask?  Well, I have used M&M's in the past, but I also found some pink, red and white candy corns, some cinnamon heats, and Valentine's pencils.  I used various shades of pink and red ink, and some pink and red ribbon.
These tags were made in Pretty in Pink.  I wrapped a candy bar in Pretty and Pink paper too. 

The stamp set fits in the Heart punch from Stampin' Up! too.  I love that they make stamps and punches that work together.  The second smallest framelit from the Hearts Collection Framelits also fits the stamp perfectly.  You can use the other sizes to layer with the stamp.  I also like the scalloped heart from the new Hearts A Flutter Framelits collection that is in the new Spring Season Mini Catalog.
























I used markers in different shades to ink up the stamp this time.





Still waiting to get your Valentine's Day stamps?  It will be her before you know it.  Here are the details.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!