Thursday, February 28, 2013

Re-Post Bunny candy bar

This was a super popular post last year, so I thought I would put up a picture of it again this year.  He was super fun to make and if you follow this link, you can see the origianl post that shows all the items needed to put it together.  

The "Happy Easter" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  The wrap on the candy bar is determined by the type of candy bar you use.  I have some measurements of popular candy bars on my Santa and Grinch candy bar post.























Here is another thing you can make with the cute Bunny...






Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!