Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Specials!

There are so many specials going on, and if you take advantage of them April 6 to 8, you get FREE SHIPPING on top of the fabulous deals!!  I love the Sent with Love kit, only available until April 30th, and I just got my This and That journal (smash book type) on Monday and I may need to get another, I love it!  Go to my Stampin' Store (tab under my blog header) for more pictures and details and get FREE SHIPPING April 6 to 8!!
As always, contact me with any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!