Thursday, June 27, 2013

Too Kind.... again!

The Too Kind stamp set is still out on my desk, so I have made quite a few cards with it this week.  I sold a lot of my retired sets this month, so I sent out some thank you notes using this set- some as in almost 15 cards.  Its just so easy to make something so pretty.  The cards I sent out were very similar to these, but they used some retired ribbon and paper, so I made some more with current colors.  These cards have a Pink Pirouette base, with a small strip of Pink Pirouette Designer Series paper, and some Pink Pirouette ribbon.  The inks used are Pink Pirouette for the lighter shade, Blushing Bride for the top highlight layer on the flowers and the words, and Pistachio Pudding for the stem.  The first card I made was super simple, just using the circle punch for the main image.
Pretty and just a few minutes to make.
The next version adds a frame made with the Window Frames Collection Dies.  I also used to matching paper piercing templates to pierce around the frame.


 
I made a third version with some added bling...

 
I used Versa mark and heat and stick powder to add Dazzling Diamonds to the main image. Its hard to photograph glitter but in real life the sparkle is very pretty.

 
I hope you like today's projects! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!