Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wild over Washi

I really like the new Washi Tape from Stampin' Up!  I'm a Stampin' Up! purist so I have never used Washi before, since it wasn't carried by Stampin' Up!  So, now that I've started using it, I love it!! You've seen several cards and projects using Washi here on my blog over the past month, and now, you can see even more!! Stampin' Up! is offering a new class called "What to Washi"!! You can get this class two different ways, with or without product.  So, if you have lots of Washi tape already, then you just need to class, which is downloadable so you can get instant gratification.  If you don't have any Washi, then you just have to get the bundle!  It comes with 12 rolls of Washi tape, 20 cards and envelopes and the downloadable class which has step by step instructions, color pictures, and videos that make 30 projects!!  They are super cute projects too, I had to buy the class!  I went with the product bundle because it comes with new Halloween and Christmas Washi that will be in the upcoming Holiday mini catalog that isn't available to purchase from until August 1st, so this way I get my Washi early, which makes me happy :)    The downloadable online class with instructions and pictures for all 30 projects is only $14.95 item #134742 .  To get all that PLUS the Washi tape and the cards and envelopes is $36.95 item #134743.  Let me know if you have any questions! Click here to go to my online store and see the information about both versions of this new class.














Here is a card I made with Washi Tape. 
















Thanks for stopping by!!
















1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!