Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Alien Surprise!

Remember the Pop-Up Birthday card from last week?  Well, I thought I would make one for a little boy, and decided on the Blast off stamp set instead of the cake and balloons.  Its so cute!  I actually don't have the Blast Off stamp set in real life, but I do have it in My Digital Studio!  I used it for Zachary's party favors last year.   If there is a set that you think is cute, but that you don't thing you'll use much, consider getting the Digtal stamp! 


Here it is open!  See that cute Alien that popped up?  Too fun!!














I made the planet just like I did the cheese a few days back, with circle punches, sponged to give more detail. 























I made the silver frame by cutting a rectagle out of Silver Glimmer Paper, then using the new Squares collection framelits to cut out the center.  First do one side.









Then move the framelit over to finish cutting out your center.  I used the scraps to punch out starts.  The start punch is from the Merry Minis punch pack, which is not in the catalog, but is still available (item # 126882)














I printed out a sheet of digital stamps, then cut them out to make my cards.
The great thing about digital is that you can resize your stamps to any size you want!! Check out my digital blog to see more about using digital stamps. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!