Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another Snowman!

I made another fun Snowman card!  This time I used the snowman's body stamp too.  I stamped the body in Craft white ink onto Crumb Cake paper and added all the other stamps right on top.  This stamp set is really fun.  You get the snowman's body, as well as other little stamps to make your scene, such as his face, arms, buttons, nose, hats, stocking, scarf, star and a tiny heart.  Love it!  I  made the crumb cake piece into a tag and attached a hanger by punching out a piece of cherry cobbler paper with the modern label punch.  A button and some baker's twine finished off the tag.  See that cute paper?  Love it!  It's from the new Holiday catalog and it's called Season of Joy.  You will love this paper.  The colors are my all time favorite Christmas combo: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.  The patterns are great too, chevrons, dots, stripes and a perfect Christmas plaid.  Perfect! 
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!