Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday Pop -Up!

Who doesn't love a fun pop-up card?  They are just so fun to get even more fun to make! 
This is another card that we made at my Birthday Stamp camp last Saturday.  The stamp is from "Sketched Birthday".   The paper is from Birthday Basics.  Paper is Buy 3 get 1 FREE!! by the way.  Go to my store for more details on that great sale. 







When you open the card, the balloons pop up!!  How fun is that?  Love it!!  
Where did I get those punched balloons do you ask?  Are you thinking I used some non- Stampin' Up contraband?  Never!!  :)  I used the small oval punch for the roundish part of the balloon, and the feet from the owl punch for the little rubber bottom of the balloon. 

The tutorial for this card can be found here at Splitcoast Stampers.




Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! I wanted you to know that I got an error message when I clicked on the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Debra, I think I fixed my link. :)

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!