Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th!

I made these cards with My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!  If you haven't tried My Digital Studio, now is a great time!  It is so fun to use for cards, home décor, and scrapbooks of course!! I love it. I have a whole blog dedicated to is.  If you haven't checked it out yet, please go take a look. :)  Here is a link to my digital blog.  There cards were made with a pre-made template, which I then shrank to card size, printed out, and adhered to card stock.  I have a how to at my digital blog.  I have printed out the template in 8 by 10 and framed it.  You can print your My Digital Studio projects at home, or with Stampin' Up's print services, or with other print services.  I print all my scrapbook pages with Stampin' Up! (demonstrator discounts are a wonderful thing) but I have used other companies to print things in sizes Stampin' Up doesn't have, such as the placemats I designed for my kids (at Staples), the notebooks I designed for my kid's teachers (Vista Print), and T-Shirts I had made for my husband's business (Vista Print).  My digital Studio is super fun! And, there is a whole online community with support and public forums for Q and A, and a Gallery for inspiration.  And, You get me to help you too!! What are you waiting for?   You know you want to scrap those fun family vacation photos!!
Contact me to find out more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!