Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm going on Vacation

Hi Everyone!! I am headed to Hawaii with my husband for our 20th anniversary!!  YEA!!  I will be back on August 7th to answer any questions you may have.  Go to my Stampin' Up! store to see any new promotions that begin August 1st, as I wont be able to post them here until I get back.  In the meantime, check out my Hawaii inspired card!  Not that I've ever been to Hawaii, so I don't know what sort of inspiration I will get :) 
 




The set I used is called Summer Silhouettes.  I added a bit of dazzling Diamonds to some of the flowers.  Colors used, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green.

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!