Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love and Joy

I am still in Christmas mood here!  This time I used the Love & Joy stamp.  This stamp is Big and Bold!  I used my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers to ink it up.  I then cut it out with the new "Deco Labels Collection" dies.  I added a Cherry Cobbler circle around the main image with the "Circle Collection Dies" and framed it all up with a larger size Deco Label in Old Olive.  The yummy Cherry Cobbler ribbon is also from the Holiday Catalog. 














I punched holes in the sides of the main image to thread the ribbon through.




























The main image is popped up with dimensionals. 
















Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!