Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Giggle Greetings

Hi!  I wanted to show you the other card we made with Giggle Greetings at Saturday's Stamp Camp.  I really like this little cat, too funny!  I was going to give this card to my sister, who's birthday is coming up, but I'll have to come up with another one because I know she looks at this blog (Hi Amy). 
This card is pretty simple, just stamp in Stazon ink and color your kitty in.  Here I used Summer Starfruit and a tiny bit of Crisp Cantaloupe in his ears and on his tongue.  I added a tiny bit of Summer Starfruit ribbon to the top corner, and some Paper Piercing for a little something extra.

That strip of peaked chevron paper is from the Etcetera paper pack.  By the way, paper packs are currently buy 3 get 1 FREE!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!