Monday, July 1, 2013

Pretty Posies Bag - edit with correct measurements :)

I'm a sucker for a stamp with a matching punch, so of course one of the first items on my new catalog order was the Flower Shop Bundle. 

 We made this fun bag at Stamp Camp last weekend.  Its a pretty simple bag and so versatile.  The bag is made with a 6 by 12 inch piece of paper.  Score at 1 inch, 5 inches, 6 1/2, and 10 1/2.  Then score along the long side at 1 inch.  Fold it up and attach your sides and bottom together with Stick strip.  I used the "Natural Composition" specialty designer series papers to make the bag.  This paper is of a heavier weight than the standard designer paper and it has glossy embossed patterns.  It's really great paper.  Love it. 
I stamped the flowers onto Crisp Cantaloupe with Tangerine Tango ink, then punched them out.  Some Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added to the flower centers with a two-way glue pen.  The ribbon used here is the new 3/4 inch Chevron Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz. 

 

Sticky strip along this tab, see the red tape?












Adhere the side.













Then add a strip of sticky strip to one of the insides of the bottom flap.  close it up.

Now you just need to add handles and decorate the front!















You can get just the stamp set for $17.95 (item #130939) or just the punch $15.95 (item #130698)
or bundle both and save 15%  $28.75 (item #132726 clear mount).







Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!