Monday, July 15, 2013

Thank You Washi!

I really like Washi Tape.  I know I've said it before but it is so fun to add the cute patterns and colors to my projects, and so fast!!  Washi is easy to use,  easy to punch through and use dies with!  For this card I simply used a few strips of Washi Tape on a piece of  Whisper White paper.  I then used my Hearts Collection dies and my small heart punch to cut out an assortment of hearts.   I added a few Rhinestones for some bling.  
To make a matching envelope, I adhered strips of Washi Tape to the flap, trimmed the edges, and done!







































































Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!