Wednesday, August 28, 2013

$10 monthly Paper Pumpkin deal ending soon!


Hi  Everyone!  I wanted to remind you that the two months for $10.00 each My Paper Pumpkin deal is ending soon!  Sigh up for My Paper Pumpkin by August 31st and the first two months are just $10!!  That includes shipping and everything!!  you get a crafting escape once a month!  The kits include exclusive stamps, ink, pre-cut papers, to make a new project each month.  So far we have had things like cards, a brag book, and Birthday pennants.  Who knows what the next months will bring.  The first kit is the welcome kit, and that one is always the same, so actually you do what that one will look like.  It includes supplies to make 4 cards and envelopes (ink, stamps, paper and embellishments), and even includes an acrylic block to use on future kits. But after that you get a surprise each time.  Click on my link at the right and sign up today! Contact me if you have any questions! I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!