Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Halloween Happiness

I was in the mood for Halloween today!  Not sure why.  Maybe I just wanted to ink up this fun new stamp!  It's called Halloween Happiness and I think its super cute!
I love the little patterned pumpkins. So, because of the fun patterns in the pumpkins, I used some fun chevron patterned paper.  The Tangerine Tango paper is from the Brights Paper Pack. 









To cut out my main image I used the Decorative Label Punch in a unique way.  I placed the paper into the back of the punch, instead of where it is supposed to be in the side.  Then I flipped the paper over and did it again on the other side.  Hopefully these pictures will show you what I mean.





















I punched out another piece in black and cut it apart to make the sides.


















Here is another card  I made with this stamp.
Thanks for stopping by today!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!