Friday, August 23, 2013

More from the kit!!

Still using the card elements in the Merry Little Christmas Simply Sent Card Kit.  I am determined to make each one of the eight cards included in the set different from each other.  It has been really easy to come up with some fun cards because the basic layout is so simply.  I love this red snowflake from the Festive Flurry stamp set.  I used the matching Framelit dies to cut it out.  Easy Peasy!





 
 
 
I love this set with the matching Framelits and I am sure I will be using it a lot for gift tags and ornaments and cards! 
 
 
This card uses the Wonderful Wreath Single Stamp, along with the Merry Little Christmas stamp.
 


Here I used Joyful Christmas.  I used blender pens to color in the Poinsettia.


This card uses the Joy to the World set.

 
 


So there you have it!  One kit, 8 possibilities! Lots of fun

 

 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!