Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Enveope Punch Board

I got my order today and I LOVE the new Envelope Punch Board!  It is so much fun! As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order it, but it will be available to all on September 1st.  I had to try it out right away.  I used a card from this week-ends stamp camp and made a matching envelope for it.
 
 


It was so easy and I just love the result.  The cost will be $19.95 and in my humble opinion it is worth every penny.   There are dimensions for so many popular envelope sizes right there on the board, and it comes with a scoring tool.  Fun Fun Fun!! 
Contact me for more information or if you have any questions!
Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!