Thursday, August 22, 2013

One kit, so many possibilities!

Yesterday I showed you a couple cards I made with the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit.  Here are a few more!  The layout is the same, I just changed the stamp sets. 












For this card I used the Santa's List stamp set.  I also added a bit of silver glimmer paper to the bottom of the banner.


















 
 This card uses the Wishing You stamp set. 

 I added a piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside or the card to use the rest of the stamps in the set. 
 
 Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!