Friday, September 13, 2013

Butterfly Bundle Take 3

Another card using the butterfly bundle!  This time I used the solid butterfly stamp.  I inked it up with Island Indigo and stamped onto some scrap Whisper White.  I then stamped again and again and again without re-inking the stamp.   I did this three times.  I then punched out all the butterflies and glued them on to my main block of Whisper White.   A super simple card.  I hope you like it.  And, I have a super busy day today, so that's all folks!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!