Monday, September 23, 2013

I have a My Digital Studio post for you today!

My Grandmother celebrated her 95th birthday this summer!  She is the mot wonderful grandma, everything you think of when you think of grandma.  Great cook, great bedtime story teller,  always a positive word and a smile.  As you can see I could not get all the great grandkids to stand still and smile to take a group photo.  I took about 15 takes of this photo, and in the first 12 there is always someone looking down or the baby is wiggling out of her lap, or the balloon was in front of Tuckers face.  In the last 3 they were just completely out of control, so instead of trying to decide which one was the best, I decided to pick the one that was the craziest.  Honesty in Scrapbooking!
I used the Fan Fair download for the papers and embellishments on this page.  I've used it before in a  lot of pages I make of my mom, I'm hoping to put them together in a book, someday!  There are just too many pages I want to put in there, I may never get done!  I used the Sketch from MDS Monday to make this page.  Some of my regular readers know that I am part of the challenge team over at MDS Monday, but some of you may not, so I like to let my paper readers know every once and a while.  And, if you haven't tried digital scrapbooking before, why not give it a try?  I am happy to help, and there are numerous places to get online help as well, such as my "Beth's digital cuts" blog, the MDS Monday blog, and the MyDigitalStudio.net site. 
Here I the sketch, it would be great for you paper scrappers too!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!