Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Banner

I had a lot of fun creating this fall banner.  It was really easy because it used the Build a Banner Simply Created kit.  The kit comes with the pre-cut banners, already complete with grommets.  You also get twine and stencils!  You can also buy a refill kit without the stencils.  I bought a couple refills because I know I will be making these again in the future.  I think it will be fun to make one for a birthday party, maybe pink with lots of frills for Jillian!  You can really take it in any direction. 

  I added some burlap and buttons between the pennants.












I finished of the ends with some paper leaves.













Here is the full kit.  You get a full set of alphabet stencils, some background stencils, jute twine, 18 canvas pennants and a spritzer.   Although the kit comes with a spritzer, I used a sponge. I actually forgot it even came with the spritzer :)   Sponges worked great and I found them to be really easy, so I would probably do it that way again next time.   The spritzer is super fun though and I will use it on other projects.   This kit is just $19.95!!  item # 133407.  you get 18 canvas pennants.









This is the refill kit.  You get 18 canvas pennants and some jute twine (approx. 9 feet).  The refill is just $9.95 item #13699.















Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!