Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Holly Jolly Santa

I love the look of a polaroid picture.  They are just so much fun.  I remember having a polaroid camera and watching the photo appear in the box.  fun!  I made the polaroid frame here by using a square framelit, love those!  The papers on this card are from the Season of Style DSP pack.  The Santa image is from the Color me Christmas stamp set, colored with Blender pens.  The Color me Christmas stamp set is so much fun because I love to use my blender pens to color and this set has big bold images perfect for coloring.  I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the hat. 
Another great set in the Holiday mini catalog is the Tags 4 You stamp set and matching punch.  At first I thought this set was just OK, and I love punches so I bought it.  Boy have I really used it! The only stamp out of the set that hasn't been used a dozen times yet is the Happy Heart Day stamp, which I am sure I will use in February. 
Check out the sweet little bow at the top.  I love these little bows on the paper clips, so cute! I will need to order a few more before the end of the Seasonal Holiday Mini catalog. 





Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!