Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pillow Box Gift card Holders

We will be making this fun Pillow Box at Stamp Camp this week end.  It is such a fun project.  Guess what its made from..... Toilet paper rolls!  I saw a blogger make them a long time ago and always had them in the back of my mind, but today they came to the front and here we are. 
And, the new paper stacks from the Holiday Catalog just happen to be the perfect size for my toilet paper rolls! Yea!  Less prep for me is always good. 
Here is the blog I found them at.





Start with your toilet paper roll and add sticky strip to the ends.












Add sticky strip to the end of the paper strip.














Flatten the tube.














See, perfect size for a gift card.   You now need to shape the ends by just pushing down in the center on each side. 













You can embellish just about any way you want.  I went with a rosette.  I haven't made one in quite a while  Here is a refresher if you haven't made one in a while either.  Punch out two scallop circles.  Score in half between each scallop as shown here.  I used the 2 3/8 inch punch.








Snip between a scallop to the center on both scallops. 












 Fan fold the scallops.












Add an adhesive to the ends of one of the scallops, then glue them together. 












Done.  To add the "no peeking" circle to my scallop rosette, I layered three dimensionals on top of one another to make them even thicker.











Are you wondering where that super fun stamp comes from?  Its an online exclusive Photopolymer! I have been showing you things that are not in the catalog this week.  This is a really fun set and it matches many of the Stampin' Up! paper punches.  Don't have the paper punches?  No problem, there is even a booklet of die cut tags made just for this set.  You can get the stamps and tag booklet as a bundle or separately.  Coming to class Saturday?  I have some sets already, so no waiting :) 
 
Here is the stamp set! Super fun set and only $13.95 item # 134623

















Here is the tag booklet.  Over 70 die cuts to use as tags or card embellishments! $9.95 item #134975


Get the stamps at tag booklet together for just $19.95 saving $3.95

But wait, there's more.   Get the stamps, tag booklet,  Soft Suede ink spot, and clear stampin' block









But wait, there's more!  Get the stamps, tag booklet, Soft Suede ink spot, and a clear stampin' block "C" for just $24.95 item # 135290.














Thanks for stopping by!












2 comments:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!