Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wreath Medallion

I saw  several people on Pinterest using the Daydream Medallions set as a wreath for Christmas.  Then I noticed that the coordinating die, Floral Frames,  is part of this weeks "Weekly Deals" at Stampin' Up!  So of course I had to make one too.   On my version I used Gumball Green for my wreath.  I layered Cherry Cobbler with a piece of striped paper from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper. I love the "Merry" thinlit too, so I had to use that.  This card is really very simple, but I like it a lot.  Hope you do to! 
Have you been checking out the Weekly Deals?  You can find them in the online store.  New deals come out on Tuesdays.  There have been some really great things on special.  Add to the already great Online Sale that goes through December 2nd and there are some fantastic buys right now.  I heard that there are going to be some Door Buster Deals on December 2nd, so don't forget to check them again Monday. 



I used the Circles Collection Framelits and the Floral Frames Framelits at the same time, only one time through the machine for the whole wreath.
















The Smaller wreath is popped up on Dimensionals.

















click to see weekly deals
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
Floral Frames Collection  # 127012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!