Monday, December 9, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz

I'm posting this today so you can get a jump on the sale tomorrow!  In the past items sold out quickly!  I am hoping for some fun retired ribbon, maybe some BAJA BREEZE (love) and some paper!  maybe some older Simply Scrappin' Kits?  If my daughter wakes up in the wee hours of the morning (which she often does), I may log in instead of going back to bed!  Yea, I love sales on SU crafty stuff that much! :)
Let me know if you need help placing an order, otherwise go ahead and place it right from my online store!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!